Which SviCloud TV box should I Buy?
Do you want to buy a SviCloud TV box but hesitate about which model to choose?
Should you choose the SviCloud 8P TV box? The SviCloud 8S TV box? Or the SviCloud 3Pro TV box?
Are you struggling to figure out where to buy a SviCloud Smart TV box? Do you want to know the differences between different models of SviCloud TV boxes?
If so, this article is perfect for you to read! We will help you choose from the below 5 aspects.
1. If you want to spend less money, you can consider buying the SviCloud 8S set-top box, which is the cheapest of the three SviCloud TV set-top boxes. Although it is cheap, you can still enjoy the functions of a TV set-top box. And, the operating system of the SviCloud 8S set-top TV box is the latest Android 10.0 version, so don't worry!
2. Storage capacity is a crucial factor to consider when purchasing a TV box. SVICLOUD 8P has a large storage space for you to download applications freely! With 4G RAM + 64G ROM, You don't have to worry about insufficient storage capacity.
3. Still unsure about which TV box to choose? Maybe you can also consider the middle option? With the SviCloud 3Pro set-top TV box, you can still enjoy the functions of the SviCloud TV box. The price of the SviCloud 3Pro set-top TV box is not as cheap as the SviCloud 8S set-top TV box but cheaper than the SviCloud 8P set-top TV box. Like the SviCloud 8P set-top TV box, the SviCloud 3Pro set-top TV box can also enjoy the advanced AI control voice command system and exclusive Dolby soundtrack function.
4. KTV server！ If you want to sing karaoke, you need to choose the SviCloud 8P set-top TV box because the SviCloud 8S set-top TV box does not support karaoke services.
5. Input/output ports are also important factors to consider. This depends on what you need or your preferences. For example, it depends on whether your speaker system has an HDMI system. The SviCloud 8S set-top TV box has two USB ports, while the SviCloud 8P set-top TV box only has one. However, the SviCloud 8P set-top TV box has Optical SPDIF, while the SviCloud 8S set-top TV box has 3.5mm AUX. The SviCloud 3Pro set-top TV box has Coaxial SPDIF, 1 USB 3.0, and 2 USB 2.0.
Due to regulations in different countries, the original SviCloud TV box will not pre-set any video apps. Please choose and install the relevant apps as needed.